An attractive and varied job with a lot of independence and responsibility in a team of about 20 people. This relates to a full-time job with permanent employment.
- On the basis of drawings and work assignment, you independently program, set up, and operate CNC lathes with Fanuc or Heidenhain control. You process valuable and in particular, large single piece products on modern machines.
- You have the ability to independently make the fixtures and determine the machining conditions.
- You take care of the production of a high-quality product.
- You maintain your own workplace, machinery and/or equipment.
- Education and experience in Mechanical Engineering at MTS level, supplemented with relevant training regarding metal machining and CNC controlled machine tools.
- You have a command of measuring techniques, you are accurate and stress resistant and you are able to work both individually and in a team.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have command of the Dutch language.
Vlaardingen, The Netherlands
A very interesting job in which you are responsible for the technical project from start to finish, under the coordination of the project manager. No day is the same and your development does not stand still for a moment. You work together with motivated and dynamic colleagues in a modern environment. We are informal, transparent,Read moreRead more