Your career at Kreber
An attractive and varied job with a lot of independence and responsibility in a team of about 20 people. This relates to a fulltime job with permanent employment.
- On the basis of drawings and work assignment, you independently program, set up, and operate CNC lathes with Fanuc or Heidenhain control
- You process valuable and in particular, large single piece products on modern machines
- You have the ability to independently make the fixtures and determine the machining conditions
- You take care of the production of a high-quality product
- You maintain your own workplace, machinery and/or equipment
- Education and experience in Mechanical Engineering at MTS level, supplemented with relevant training regarding metal machining and CNC controlled machine tools
- You have a command of measuring techniques, you are accurate and stress resistant and you are able to work both individually and in a team
- You have good communication skills
- You have command of the Dutch language
What Kreber has to offer
- Excellent remuneration and fringe benefits, including a profit sharing
- A young and dynamic environment with plenty of room for experiments
- A proprietary factory of 10.000m², where you can see your designs being manufactured
- Special attention for tailor-made personal development and study
- Concrete and realistic growth opportunities
Want to know more?
Then please contact Reinoud Valk, our Production Coordinator by using our general contact form.