Upon request the milkmaid can be tailored to suit your requirements.
Our prilling machines of the Milkmaid type are available in various standard executions. Our machines are characterized by a high level of reliability, low operational expenses and the possibility to quickly change over spray buckets. Today, the first prilling machine we built in the 1960’s is still in operation and creating a positive cash flow for our client.
Various applications are feasible and can be discussed. The current design is based on ease of operation and features:
- Capacities up to 4000 t/day.
- Double bucket system;
- Low down time due to ingenious spray bucket change-over system
- A Preheat vessel, for stand-by bucket;
- A Local control panel for remote or manual control.
Kreber prilling machines are suitable for prilling:
- Ammonium Nitrate;
- Ammonium Nitro Phosphate;
- Calcium Ammonium Nitrate;
- Nitro Phosphates;
- Sodium hydroxide.